With RocketLevel Lite mobile app, you can manage your contacts and text message conversations—all from your phone!
Learn how to use RocketLevel Lite to add new contacts to your RocketLevel account, edit existing contacts, and send SMS/MMS messages.
Click the appropriate button below to download RocketLevel Lite for your Android or Apple device (smartphones and tablets).
Once you have downloaded RocketLevel Lite and opened it on your device, you can log in using your RocketLevel account credentials.
If you need to reset your password, you can tap the “Forgot password?” link to open the password reset wizard on your device’s web browser.
Upon logging in, you will be taken to the Messages screen of the app.
Note: In order to send text messages to leads through the app, you must have claimed an SMS number for your account (only available on RocketLevel "Complete" and above). If you'd like to know if your plan includes this feature, please contact support at email@example.com.
Viewing All Conversations
The message icon at the bottom left of the app will take you to the Messages screen where you can see the last 100 conversations saved in your RocketLevel account. New messages added to an ongoing conversation will bump that conversation to the top of the screen.
Tap the downward facing arrow beside “All Messages” at the top left of the Messages screen to select from three views: All Messages, Sent, and Received.
- All Messages: All messages grouped by contact with the newest messages at the top.
- Sent: All messages sent out grouped by contact.
- Received: All messages received grouped by contact. Use this screen to view the messages that need replies.
Viewing an Individual Conversation
To view the entirety of a conversation between you and a contact, tap on the latest message of that conversation on the Messages screen or click the blue message icon on that contact’s Profile.
Sending a Text Message or Picture Message
Navigate to an individual conversation between you and the contact you’d like to message. Then, tap inside the message field at the bottom of the screen and begin typing your message. To add an image, click on the image icon to the left of the message field and select from the images on your devices or open your camera to capture a brand new image.
Once you’re done crafting your message, click the blue send icon to send it.
Viewing All Contacts
The contacts icon on the bottom center of the app will take you to Contacts where you can see all of the contacts stored in your RocketLevel account. These are sorted in alphabetical order by the contacts' first names.
Searching For Contacts
You can search for contacts by first name or last name by entering your keyword into the search field at the top of the All Contacts screen. RocketLevel will automatically start the search once you’re done typing.
Viewing and Interacting with a Contact Profile
To see all contact details stored for an individual contact in a Contact Profile, click on the contact’s listing from the All Contacts screen.
- Message: Tap the blue message icon to open the text message conversation between you and the contact. You can message them from the bottom of that conversation screen.
- Call: For contacts with a stored, legitimate value in the Phone field of their profile. Tap the blue phone icon to have your device start a call.
- Email: For contacts with a stored, legitimate value in the Email Address field of their profile. Tap the blue email icon to open your device’s email app with the contact’s email pre-filled in the “To:” field.
- Edit: Tap the blue pencil icon to edit the contact’s First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Tags. To save the contact, click the blue checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- To edit additional fields, please log into app.rocketlevel.com in your browser to access the web app.
Click the back arrow at the top left of the Contact Profile screen to return to the All Contacts screen.
Adding a New Contact
Tap the blue plus icon at the top right of the All Contacts screen to open the Add a New Contact screen. On that screen, you can enter the contact’s First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and add Tags.
Click in the Tags field to select from existing tags or type in a new tag name and tap Enter on your keyboard to create and apply a brand new one.
To save the contact, click the blue checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
Note: You must enter either a phone number or email address to save the contact!
Configuring Your Settings
Tap on the gear icon at the bottom right of the app to open the Settings screen.
On this screen, you can tap the firstname.lastname@example.org email to start a new email to the RocketLevel support team with your device’s email app.
Tap Log Out to log out of your RocketLevel account on RocketLevel Lite.