Ready to automatically import your contacts from NAPA TRACS to RocketLevel (first name, last name, email, phone) to ask for online reviews and customer referrals, send exciting promotions, and much more?
Note: This integration will push data from NAPA TRACS to RocketLevel only.
To get started, you will need to contact the Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can enable this integration for your account. Then you're ready to proceed.
Business Value: Connecting your NAPA TRACS and RocketLevel makes it easier for you to ask for reviews, send promotions through RocketLevel.
There are a few requirements in order to get started with the NAPA TRACS and RocketLevel connection.
- NAPA TRACS Enterprise and RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector installed on the same computer
- NAPATracs verison should be greater than or equal to 2.10 (Within Tracs, select Help > About to view current version)
- The NAPATracs Legacy Version is not supported
- The computer needs to be 64-bit
- Internet Connection
Download RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector
1. Log in to your RocketLevel Account.
2. Navigate to your Account Information by clicking on the downward-facing arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and selecting "Account" from the dropdown.
3. Click on the Integrations section.
4. Download RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector on the same computer where you've previously installed NAPA TRACS. Click "Save File" once your download processes then click "Run" on the next screen to start the Install.
Installing RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector
1. While this is installing, return to RocketLevel and navigate to Account > API Keys.
2. Generate a new API Key.
3. Copy and Paste the API Key into RocketLevel's NAPA TRACS Connector and click the Save button.
4. You can now click the "Configure" button to import all of your NAPA TRACS contacts (first name, last name, email) into your RocketLevel account in bulk and then automatically every hour. You can click the "Refetch" button to sync NAPA TRACS customers to RocketLevel as well.
Once you have everything configured, you can simply close the connector app.
NOTE: If you click "Logout," you will break the connection and have to reenter your API key.