To delete Custom Field Groups follow the easy steps below:
1. To start, you will click on the “Contacts” tab on the left-hand side of your sidebar menu. The tab will create a drop-down list with the following choices:
a. “All Contacts”
b. “Custom Fields”
c. “Custom Field Groups”
2. Click on the Custom Field Groups option
3. You will see a the list of Custom Field Groups that are in your account.
4. Click on the name of the one you’d like to delete.
5. Once on the page of the Custom Field Group you choose, click Delete.
*NOTE: If you delete the Custom Field Group it will delete the group ONLY, not the Leads or information that is on the fields in this group.*