- To access your folders you will start by clicking on the “Components” tab of your navigation sidebar. The tab will create a drop-down list with the following choices:
b. “Media Library”
c. “Landing Pages”
e. “Custom Links”
2. Once you are on the Folders page, you will be able to see the list of Folders you have.
3. To add a sub/nestled? folder you will click on the button at the top-right corner labeled +Add Folder
4. A new window will appear where you will be able to name the folder
5. Under the Parent category you will choose where the new folder will be nested under.
6. Once you have filled out the information, click Save. This will redirect you to the main Folders page. To view the newly created folder, click on the folder icon next to the folder name.
7. This will open a new page where you will be able to see the Parent folder and any folders that are under the parent folder.